Bent Tree Harbor Subdivision, is a gated community nestled in the woods outside the city limits of Warsaw, Missouri. With many of our 738 acres backing up to The Truman Lake Reservoir and/or Corp of Engineer properties, our community offers a serene rural setting with conveniently located marinas, State Parks, restaurants and shopping.
Lots within our community are purchased properties, governed by a Board of Trustees representing the Bent Tree Harbor Home Owner’s Association, Inc. Sales by owners are made regularly on lots of varying size and price points suitable for permanent buildings or camping for both full time and part time residents.
We have a Board of Trustees that consists of 5 elected members from the community at large.
We also have the following paid staff:
1. Three (3) office staff,
2. Four (4) maintenance staff (sharing a maximum of 130 hours per week as needed)
3. Front gate staff (sharing 168 hours per week)
Our amenities and services include,
• Manned security gates
• Two public shower/bath houses
• Two non-potable water wells
• Swimming pond with public beach
• Gravel delivery and placement (for a fee)
• Septic pump out services offered at a very competitive fee as compared to external services.
• Community Building
• Shelter House
• Organized activities
• Trash Service
Bent Tree Wildlife enriches the experiences of our lives in so many ways and hunting and fishing opportunities for many different species abound in the Warsaw Area. Whitetail deer, turkey, waterfowl, squirrel, rabbitt, dove and quail are abundant around the Truman Lake and Lake of the Ozarks. Being outdoors and sharing the experiences that only nature can provide is a great way to create memories with family and friends. Won’t you join us?